Le Cirque - Edwin Circus Manager


Hello!
Today Sabrina is here today with her new card designed to send Best Wishes to her child who turns 11 today!!

To make the greeting card for Federico (alias Chicco), I used Le Cirque - Edwin Circus Manager and coloured with Prismacolor pencils!

Now I will show you the photos of the colouring step by step.






I stamped it onto White Stamping Card (300gsm) - A4/5 sheets.  Once the colouring was finished I created the card!

Under the stamp I used Crafter's Companion Neenah Desert Storm A4  and finally, as a base one of the magnificent papers in the Laserowe Love set - Vintage Gentleman Complete collection!

I then inserted the decorations:

I finished getting messy using crystal drops.

The greeting card for my baby is ready!!





xoxo Sabrina 

Swedish House Crafts is pleased to announce the wholesaler and retailer for Paper Nest Dolls in UK and Europe. For wholesale enquiries, please visit: https://www.swedishhousecrafts.co.uk/wholesale If you have any questions please contact: hello@swedishhousecrafts.co.uk


Commenti

Posta un commento

TOP 3

Post più popolari